Random Blog

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Lies, untruths and other unimportances

I've just overheard...errrm I mean overread this conversation between person A, B, C and D on a forum. It started all after Person B posted a picture of his desktop on which you could see Firefox running in 3 different windows.

A: What kind of Firefox user are you? Tabs, man, TABS.

B: What you don't realize is that each of those windows contains about 57 tabs each.

C: Fifty seven tabs you say?
Triangle Fellow... I am going to accuse you of spewing untruths.

B: Hey, there's a lot of pretty girls posting pics of themselves on the internet these days.

C: Lies.
Most of them are men.

B: No.

D: Correction. Lots of them used to be men

Of course, such conversations happen every day in the Net, but you just can't possibly get them all. Unless you are some kind of super being that sees and hears everything, like that guy...what was his name again? Something with a G and an O i think...damn my memory for names.

Oh, yes, now I remember, Gordon. Really cool guy, you know, but not the brightest. He once said that although he knew almost everything about anything there was something to know about, he had never figured out why exactly the chicken crossed the street. I told him it crossed it in order to get to the other side, whereupon he seemed to think about it for a bit and then told me what a unconceivably dimwitted answer that was and ran off crying and laughing at the same time.

I've never met him ever since, but I heard he had snapped completely because of me and after spending 4 years in the Happy People Adjustment Asylum he decided to shorten his name and to found his own relgion. (The nurses told me, that, the day before he left, he came to them and asked if it was ok for them if he escaped now)

I'd really love to know what has happened in all this time...

So long
Tim

No comments: