Random Blog

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Death is imminent

I was supposed to get up at 6 this morning and leave at 7, but I didn't, because I had some very serious and important things to do in bed, most of them involved a lot of lying around and snoring. Luckily, attendance was totally voluntary, so I didn't cause any problems for someone else (which would also have somehow been fun to do). Of course I was fully aware of that when my alarm clock rang, I always instantly know what I need to know after waking up. I'm not of that sort of people who suffer from overnight-oblivion. As most illnesses, an annoying and absolutely useless one. If you want to know wheter you are infected or not go through the following check list (it's the only way to find out, believe me):

1. Before you go to bed, put your cat, your parrot, your guinea pig and your mouse in your wardrobe.
2. Try memorizing which animal you put on which spot and go to bed.
3. Sleep
4. Wake up.....I said: WAKE UP!......there we go
5. At this point, if you get off to the kitchen to get some tea for breakfast, you seem to be a very severe case of overnight-oblivion, because you didn't just forget your pets in the wardrobe, no, you also forgot that you hate tea. You are doomed and there's not point in making a fuss about it now, you'll eventually die sometime anyway.
If you happen to remember what you did last night, try to write down where exactly the pets are supposed to be.
6. Open the wardrobe.
Analysis
First case: Cat: occupying one random spot Parrot, mouse and guinea pig: more or less absent
Tough luck, buddy. You very probably didn't remember their positions correctly, did you? You have slight overnight-oblivion.
Second case: The animals are exactly where you put them. Congratulations, you successfully starved your pets to death without even noticing. Jubilate, this means you don't suffer from overnight-oblivion but from devasting stupidity.

Good luck

Tim

No comments: